This Fruit Diet is summed up by eating lots of fruits & vegetables & drinking a lot of water without any changes in your normal diet . Other than this, you can continue your daily eating habits.
You can exercise this diet at specific times as follows:
Start your day by drinking two cups of water . This contributes to the improvement of the working of the liver, stomach, and intestines, and cleans the impurities in them.
- Drink another two cups of water an hour before eating.
- Drink water while eating, but not more than one cup, and drink it at intervals so as not to impede digestion.
- Drink two cups of water two hours after eating.
- Drink another two cups of water after an effort like sports or walking, but after taking a rest, and make sure to do it calmly and gradually.
- Drink a cup of water before sleeping.
Thus, you have drunk the recommended amount of water daily, and this helps burn a lot of calories and purifies the body of salts and toxins.
Eating fruit in the morning on an empty stomach is the best time of the day to enjoy the nutrients in it, and remove toxins from the body. However, fruit after eating other food deprives the body of taking full advantage of its nutrients.
The second best time to eat fruit is the afternoon. If you can not eat fruit in the morning, you can eat it in this period . But again, be careful and ensure there is a period of not less than 30 minutes between the fruit and the meals so that the body is able to absorb the nutrients.
Also, eating fruit 30 minutes before exercise is a good source of energy and activity.
Thus, you lose weight quickly and in a healthy way.
For your health, you maybe interested to watch this: