The benefits of the radish have been mentioned since antiquity in the Arab doctor book “Ibn Sina“. Asian peoples are well aware of the benefits of this small vegetable, so it is frequently used in Chinese dishes.
There are two types of red and purple radish; dark or black. But the red type is most well-known.
Radish contains fiber and vitamins “c” C, “a” and A B1 B2 B3 and B6, and folic acid and B9, plus minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium.
Multiple and prominent benefits of radishes:
- Improve the appetite for food.
- An antiseptic and antipathetic.
- Alleviate liver problems.
- Anti-poisoning, especially from snakebite.
- Eases the pain of childbirth.
- Cleans the skin from freckles.
- Fighting hair loss.
- A tonic for the stomach juice secretion of bile.
- A diuretic.
- Syrup: cough and respiratory pain, anemia, and fights are gravel in kidney and bladder, and resists gout and nerve problems.
- Radish papers: rich in vitamin c, C and folic acid, making them anti-cancer, reinforcing the immune system in the body.
Tip: try adding radish to your salad everyday to take advantage of the health benefits.
And don’t give up the radish papers – take a small slice and add it to vegetable dish, or make a “Detox” drink with the task of cleaning the body from toxins.
Read More :