The calorie diet is considered one of the strongest and most effective diets. It is a diet based on reducing eating quantities and calculating the daily calories without hunger or deprivation, which is a guaranteed system. Follow us in this article to know more about the calorie diet exclusively on the first Arab diet magazine in the world of fitness, health, and beauty.
A person needs one calorie per kilogram of weight every hour of the day, so you should calculate the calories your body needs whether you want to maintain, increase or decrease your weight.
The calculation equation for this diet is easy and very simple:
Calories during the day = current weight × 24 hours per day x 1 calorie
For example, if the weight of the person is 70 kg, and he finds that his weight is appropriate and healthy and wants to keep his weight the same, he should be following this equation:
Calories needed by his body = 70 × 24 × 1= 1680 calories during the day
Many doctors believe that if a person wants to lose weight at the rate of one pound a week, which is equivalent to half a kilogram, he has to cut 500 calories a day. If he wants to reduce the rate by two pounds, a kilogram weekly, he should cut 1000 calories a day, and if he wanted to increase his weight he should be doing the opposite .
There are a lots of smart tricks you can use to increase the rate of weight reduction. One of these tricks is exercise. If you can reduce the calories you eat by 500 calories per day, and you exercise, you will be burning what you eat and will burn your body fat at other rates depending on the degree of physical activity.
You can lose weight by following only the diet or exercising alone or following them together, and the benefits of exercise are that it forms the body in a wonderful flow. Even if you do not want to lose a lot of weight, it will improve the health of muscles and ligaments and improve blood circulation in general.
In any case, doctors don’t advise to reduce your weight by more than one kilogram a week so as not to lose the body’s vitality and not to affect the liver and kidney fat.
From this point of view, many types of diets exist which work well, including the 1500 calorie diet which is the most popular because it is suitable for all people and it depends on eating three meals and two snacks, so that the three main meals are between 350 and 400 and 450 calories, and 150 per snack.
If you want to lose more calories, you can cut calories from the five meals as you want. There are also many tables available online which mention the calorie rates of all foods – vegetables, fruits, and others.
Examples of Calorie Diet Programs
Guidelines for 1500 Calorie Diet:
- Half a cup of milk alone or with tea or coffee without sugar (or a teaspoon of sugar)
- Boiled egg or fried in the microwave with one oil drop or half a cup of beans with half a spoon of oil or a slice of white cheese or cheddar or a medium piece of cottage cheese
- Two slices of brown toast or one white toast
- One fruit or half cup of fresh unsweetened juice. “Fruits containing vitamin C, such as oranges, tangerines, kiwi, strawberries and pineapples are preferred,” because it increases the rates of burning and activates the mind in the morning.
- Half a cup of milk alone with tea or coffee without sugar or a cup of yogurt or a medium piece of cottage cheese or fruit or vegetables (two fruits if the size is small like strawberries, apricots or plum) or half a cup of popcorn with very little oil or a handful of uncooked or salted almonds .
- A piece of fish or chicken or meat boiled or grilled or fried in the oven – no fat should be added
- Half a loaf of brown bread or a small loaf or 5 spoons of rice or boiled pasta or cooked with very little fat
- A cup of green salad without oil (preferably to be formed from: lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage.)
- Half a cup of milk alone or with tea or coffee without sugar or a cup of yogurt or a medium piece of cottage cheese or fruit or vegetables (two fruits if the size is small like strawberries, apricots or plum) or half a cup of popcorn with very little oil or a handful of uncooked or salted almonds
- Half a cup of milk with tea or coffee without sugar
- Two slices of brown toast bread or only one white
- A slice of white cheese or cheddar or turkey or medium piece of cottage cheese
- Half a cup of green salad
- One piece of fruit
- You should be drinking lots of water
2. Avoid drinking soft drinks. You are allowed to drink half a cup once a week.
3. You are allowed to eat two small cubes of chocolate during two weeks with the cut of one fruit or toast slice so as not to exceed the calorie diet limit.
4. You can drink hot drinks to increase the rates of burning, such as cinnamon, ginger, and others.
5. You can increase the quantity of milk and yogurt, but they should be free of fat.
We note that you must drink eight glasses of water daily.
You may be interested in this healthy topic :-
The weirdest 3 tested and effective diets for “lose weight“