Sports coach Alma Keder highlights common errors committed while walking on the treadmill :
1. Wearing inappropriate shoes, especially with high heels, which causes back pain. The “treadmill” requires your custom sneakers for walking.
2. Looking at the shoes while walking, which might upset the balance of the body.
3. Holding onto the machine, which drives the body to relax, thus not benefiting from exercise.
4. Rounding back. Note that the correct walking boils down to keeping the back straight, with moving hands.
5. Walking throughout the exercise, without any change in the rates of speed.
Also you can read :-