increase female sexual desire ; Low sex drive in women indicates that she has no interest in any type of sexual activity, and does not experience any sexual thoughts or fantasies. Low sex drive is more frequent in women than men.
Causes of female low sex drive to increase female sexual desire
A woman’s desire for sex is based on a complex interaction of many components affecting intimacy, including physical well-being, emotional well-being, experiences, beliefs, lifestyle and current relationship. In case of experiencing a problem in any of these areas, it can affect your sexual desire.
A wide range of illnesses, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive. Including:
- Sexual problems. If you experience pain during sex or an inability to orgasm, it can hamper your desire for sex.
- Medical diseases. Numerous nonsexual diseases can also affect desire for sex, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases.
- Many prescription medications – including some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications, impacts woman’s sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- Lifestyle habits. Alcohol, smoking and drug use.
Your problems don’t have to be physical or biological to be real. There are many psychological causes of low sex drive, including:
- Mental health problems, such as anxiety or depression
- Stress, such as financial stress or work stress
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- History of physical or sexual abuse
- Previous negative sexual experiences
For many women, emotional closeness is an essential prelude to sexual intimacy. Therefore, problems in your relationship can be a major factor in low sex drive. Decreased interest in sex is often a result of ongoing issues, such as:
- Lack of connection with your partner
- Unresolved conflicts or fights
- Poor communication of sexual needs and preferences
- Infidelity or breach of trust
Low sex drive treatments to increase female sexual desire
Pharmacotherapy is advised to be your last resort after psychotherapy and behavioral therapy.
Addressing sexual concerns can help with low sexual desire. Therapy often includes education about sexual response and techniques and recommendations for reading materials or couples’ exercises. Couples counseling that addresses relationship issues may also help increase feelings of intimacy and desire.
Behavioral therapy focus on women to help realize importance of sex and its role to maintain a successful relationship. Male partner must be considerate and supportive; you must have an open communication about the relationship.
Safety and efficacy of Treatments used to increase woman sex drive
Pharmaceutical medication increase female sexual desire
Low sex drive medications are rare, as researches that can control women sex drive are not enough.
Pharmaceutical medications like Lybrido and Lybridos associated with chemical substance affects neurotransmitters, it contains testosterone as well, which increase sexual desire.
Hormone therapy increase female sexual desire
- Smaller doses of estrogen in the form of a vaginal cream can cure vagina dryness as it increases blood flow to the vagina and helps improve sex desire. Prescribed only in vagina severe dryness or after menopause.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone is a male hormone, such as testosterone, play an important role in female sexual function, even though testosterone occurs in much lower amounts in women. pill
Herbal remedies increase female sexual desire
Herbal supplements not well studied and not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. In many cases, these products have side effects or interact with other medications
- Yohimbine-Ginseng-Ashwagandha-Maca-Rhodiola rosea-Damiana
- Topical gel applied to genital region, it increases women sex drive as it contains Hamamelis Virginiana.
Minerals and vitamins like Vitamin C, Molybdenum, and Arginine help increase women sexual desire however, they are not yet approved by Food and Drug Administration to treat low sex drive in women.
You may interest for this Sexual Health topic :-
- Sexual HEALTH ISSUES and Sexology
- Premature Ejaculation: The Most Widespread Type of Sexual Dysfunction
- sexual intercourse :Basic rules for women’s intimate hygiene
- The Secret Habit : Masturbation
- Sexual health
- Diseases Transmitted By Sex Relation
- Eight Winter foods to promote your sexual desire relationship
- Erectile Dysfunction : Causes And Treatment
- The danger of hypersexuality disorder
- Diabetes and sexual health