Eczema is a skin disease caused by an Atopic Dermatitis Disease which leads to skin irritation, redness, itching and dehydration, and external cuts and blisters.
Eczema shows up on the face and limbs in particular and sometimes on other parts of the body, If you want a natural but more professional option check out the https://www.functional-medicine.associates/ page.
In many cases, eczema is manageable, especially with proper skin care routine. This includes bathing and moisturizing daily, sometimes in combination with prescription medications and/or alternative therapies. However, if the case is severe, a visit to a dermatology clinic is necessary.
Clod Saad, a dermatological expert, gives you this mix to get rid of eczema.
- two cloves of garlic
- ten spoons of apple vinegar
- fifteen spoons of soy sauce
- seven spoons of grape vinegar
- two spoons of lime juice
- two spoons of powder ginger
- one cinnamon stick
How to make and use it:
You should soak all the ingredients in a dark place for 48 hours, then use it day and night on infected areas without exposing inflamed skin to normal water
Here we have some helpful tips for eczema
- Be mindful of scratching and rubbing — and limit contact with materials or substances that may irritate your skin. Dress in soft, breathable clothing and avoid itchy fabrics like wool that can further irritate your eczema
- Establish a daily skin care routine — just like you would for other activities such as brushing your teeth. Try not to miss treatments, but be flexible if your symptoms change
- Recognize stressful situations and events — and learn to avoid or cope with them by using techniques for stress management. You may do this on your own, or with the help of your doctor
- According to the Eczema condition clinical studies, eczema symptoms can be different for everyone. Not everyone will respond to a treatment in the same way, so it’s best to familiarize yourself with all of the options and talk to your doctor to find a treatment regimen that works for you