Six Foods That Should Not Be Frozen – Did You Know !!
There are many foods that should not be frozen because they spoil quickly and become unfit to serve, including:
- Vegetable salad lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, raw potatoes, and zucchini (squash).
- Fruit that oxidized like avocado, bananas, peaches (unless you add lemon juice and sugar).
- Custard, mayonnaise and all sauces with egg yolk.
- Fried foods because they become dry and chewy.
- Burlap becomes tough and loses its flavor.
- Carbonated water; they explode.